So go ahead, make our day. The answers link is at the bottom.
1. True or False? Every king in a deck of playing cards represents a great historical king:
Spades = King David
Hearts = Charlemagne
Clubs = Alexander the Great
Diamonds = Julius Caesar
2. How many possible combinations are there with the roll of a pair of dice?
3. In craps, which roll is known as "Little Joe From Kokomo"?
c. A 5 made with a 3 and a 2
4. Who are the kissing kings?
a. King of diamonds and King of spades
b. King of clubs and King of spades
c. Kind of hearts and King of diamonds
d. King of clubs and King of diamonds
5. What's the difference between an American roulette wheel & a European roulette wheel?
a. No difference
b. There are no green spots on a European wheel
c. An American wheel has a double zero
d. The wheels spin in the opposite direction
6. How many betting positions exist on a baccarat table?
7. What's a "dead man's hand"?
a. Four deuces
b. Royal flush in spades
c. Aces and eights
d. Ace high with no pair
8. How many ways are there to make a royal flush in 5-Card Stud?
9. In a new deck of cards, what is the order of card suits from top to bottom?
a. Clubs diamonds hearts spades
b. Hearts clubs diamonds spades
c. Hearts diamonds clubs spades
d. Clubs hearts diamonds spades
10. What's the only mathematically beatable game in a casino?
11. Where's the world's largest casino?
c. The U.S. Virgin Islands
d. New Jersey
12. How many cards are in a 6-deck shoe used for Spanish 21?
13. In card games, what's a holdout used for?
a. to cheat
b. to keep your place in a game
c. to keep cards clean
d. to hold the cards
14. In the game of Keno, how many numbers are drawn in every game?
15. In Bingo, which letter is represented by the number 31?
16. In which game can you hop or press, and even win when you are wrong?
c. Pai Gow